Ocean prey / John Sandford.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Green Free Library (Wellsboro).
- 2 of 4 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
1 current hold with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Green Free Library (Wellsboro)||LP SAN (Text)||91079411||GFWM Main Room||Checked Out||05/15/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593395608
- ISBN: 0593395603
- Physical Description: 528 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
"A Lucas Davenport and Virgil Flowers novel"--Dust jacket.
Series title, numbering from Goodreads, confirmed on johnsandford.org. Lucas Davenport is first cited on cover, using for book. Sandford's webpage does not list Ocean Prey as part of Virgil Flowers series. 'Prey' alternative name for Lucas Davenport series owing to 'Prey' in each title in series.
"An off-duty Coast Guardsman is fishing with his family when he calls in some suspicious behavior from a nearby boat. It's a snazzy craft, slick and outfitted with extra horsepower, and is zipping along until it slows to pick up a surfaced diver . . . a diver who was apparently alone, without his own boat, in the middle of the ocean. None of it makes sense unless there's something hinky going on, and his hunch is proved right when all three Guardsmen who come out to investigate are shot and killed.They're federal officers killed on the job, which means the case is the FBI's turf. When the FBI's investigation stalls out, they call in Lucas Davenport. And when his case turns lethal, Davenport will need to bring in every asset he can claim, including a detective with a fundamentally criminal mind: Virgil Flowers."
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Lucas Davenport ; 31.
- Virgil Flowers ; 
- [A Prey novel]
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Davenport novel ; 31.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Virgil Flowers novels ; 13.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel ; 31.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: